2 XL MUSHROOM BOXES - growkits
These new and improved XL mushroom kits contain 80% more substrate than the medium mushroom kits, which means even more than double the magic mushroom yield.
We offer the following XL mushroom kits in this 2-pack deal:
- B+ mushrooms
- Cambodia mushrooms
- Colombia mushrooms
- Ecuador mushrooms
- Golden Teacher mushrooms
- Mazatapec mushrooms
- McKennaii mushrooms
- Mexican mushrooms
- Pes Amazonian mushrooms
- Thai mushrooms
- Treasure Coast mushrooms
Our online manual for the mushroom mycelium kit can be viewed at www.mushroomgrowbox.org.
These XL mushroom kits can grow up to 1 kilogram of fresh magic mushrooms, given the right conditions:
* Temperature: steady temperature of 22-26 degrees celsius (day AND night)
* Light: 12 to 14 hours of light per day, NO direct sunlight. Do not expose it to 24 hours of light per day.
* Humidity: Spray the insides of the filter bag 3 times a week, or put a layer of water on the bottom of the filter bag.
Because the kits are fresh we recommend to set them up right away.
Mushroom Stopper - Bad Trip Stopper
If this will be the first time you use magic mushrooms, make sure that a sober friend is around to help you out in case you feel uncomfortable, sick or scared. Click here to buy our Mushroom Stopper. Our Mushroom Stopper, it helps you to get out of your trip.
We do NOT ship to countries outside the E.U.
If in doubt, please contact us and we will inform you if we will ship these XL mushroom boxes to you!!!
Mushroom growbox manual
Wash your hands thoroughly and clean the outside of the grow kit with a clean, damp cloth. Remove the lid, but keep it for step 3.
Fill the kit with water up to the edge of the kit (20 º C). Place the lid and let the mushroom growkit soak for 8 hours.
After soaking, remove the lid of the grow kit and carefully pour off the water, until the last drop.
Add warm water (20 º C) to the grow bag.
- For the 2100cc grow kit: 2 cups (0,5 liters)
- For the 1200cc grow kit: 2 cups (0.5 liters)
- For the 250cc grow kit: 1 cup (0.25 liters)
Put the grow kit in the grow bag. Make sure the water does not go over the edge of the grow kit.
Close the growing bag by folding the top of the bag and secure it with one or two paperclips (part of the grow kit package).
Put the grow kit in a place out of direct sunlight but enough daylight, and not on or near a heater or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. Make sure there is sufficient sunlight.
The first mushrooms will be visible in 10 to 12 days.
The mushrooms should be harvested just before the skin underneath the hats starts to loosen up.
The harvest: grab the stem gently and turn the mushroom to the left and than to the right and gently pull. This way you can remove the mushroom as complete as possible. This way you can reuse the grow kit.
Enjoy your shrooms!
After harvesting, clean the surface of the grow and remove the old and dead mushrooms, so the new mushrooms have the ability to grow. Put the grow kit for the best results in the refrigerator overnight. Caution! Not colder than 2 ° C.
Start again from step 5 for the next harvest.
- The ideal climate is 22 º C.
- Work very clean!
- When using a heating mat, make sure there is between the heating mat and the growkit. (1 cm)
- Don't use a heating mat for temperatures above the 20 degrees.
- Try to avoid mushroom spores on the substrate, it will kill the mycelium.