In contrast to magic mushrooms, magic truffles can legally be purchased online. This means you can order all of the magic truffles that you want to use to your heart’s content! The truffles look like ordinary mushrooms. You may have seen them before under the name sclerotia. The reason that these can legally be sold is because they are officially considered a by-product of magic mushrooms and do not contain any verifiably hazardous substances. Would you rather grow them instead of just buy them? You can definitely do that with one of our truffle grow kits.
The effects of magic truffles
It is impossible to predict how you will feel when you use magic truffles. Everyone experiences different effects, but it largely depends on the type and quantity of truffles that you consume, your environment, your mood and whether or not your stomach is empty. For instance, if you are ill at ease or tense, the chance of having a bad trip increases compared to when you feel good. Be sure that you are in a peaceful environment, because external factors can disturb your trip. Furthermore, it is wise to have a sober person around when you use magic truffles, in case you do not feel great or if the setting changes.
The effects of magic truffles are felt roughly 30-45 minutes after you have eaten the truffles. Depending on the type you consume, your trip may last from three to six hours. As mentioned already, the effects are different for everyone, but what we often hear from users is that they generally feel content and often burst into fits of laughter.
Important to know
If you want the most out of your magic truffle experience, you should consume them on an empty stomach. Chew them well, so that specific substances can become active. If you have already had something to eat or drink, the effects will appear later and will be less noticeable.
Are you going to use truffles for the first time? If so, take about 7 to 10 grams. After gaining some experience, you can increase to a standard amount between 10 and 15 grams. Some other tips and warnings for use:
- Do not take truffles if you are feeling nervous, stressed or depressed. People with a latent psychosis or schizophrenia should not use truffles.
- Do not use truffles if you do not have the time to do it.
- Don’t fight feelings of fear or restlessness during the trip. Remember that these are only temporary effects.
- Regularly drink water or juice during the trip. This is good for you, not to mention that it does not impact the effects of the truffles.
- Don’t use truffles if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or under 18 years of age.
- Do not combine truffles with alcohol, amphetamines, other drugs or medications such as MAOIs or SSRIs.
- Storage: store truffles between 4 and 6 degrees Celsius. They will keep for up to a month in the refrigerator.
- Your body will need time to recover after using magic truffles. Because of this, you should wait at least three days before using truffles again.
Do you have questions about the use of magic truffles or about Avalon’s selection? Feel free to contact us!